TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by PT. MAP Aktif Adiperkasa, Tbk. and these Terms and Conditions apply to visitors and users of KidzStation.Asia. The term “We” refers to KidzStation.Asia, the provider of this website and “You” as a user who accepts these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using this website.
As a user and to place an order within KidzStation.Asia, you must beat least seventeen (17) years of age. If you are under 17 (seventeen), you may place an order within KidzStation.Asia only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
License and Access to Website
KidzStation.Asia and all content provided on the website is the property of PT. MAP Aktif Adiperkasa, Tbk. and its licensors or content providers, and under the protection of copyright, trademark, and the law of the Republic of Indonesia and other applicable domestic and foreign rules and regulations. KidzStation.Asia grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of KidzStation.Asia. Unless stated otherwise, you have permission to access, copy, download, and print content provided on the website for personal and non-commercial use, as long as you do not change or remove any copyrights, trademarks, or ownership information in the content. KidzStation.Asia and its licensors or content providers reserve the rights to all content provided on the website, including intellectual property rights, and provide this content by a license that can be revoked at any time in accordance with KidzStation.Asia.
KidzStation.Asia strictly prohibits any misuse of content provided on the website, including, but not limited to: any downloading, copying, or other use of content to compete with KidzStation.Asia or to benefit other vendors or third parties; all unauthorized caching and linking to the website or illegal framing of content available on the website; all changes, distribution, deployment, execution, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, manipulation, transfer or sale, or derivative work creation, from all content, products or services available on the website that you do not have the right to use. All uploads, transmission or deployment of materials containing software viruses or computer codes, files or programs designed to disrupt, interfere with or restrict computer use; the use of hardware or software to intercept, or extract information (e.g., system data or personal information) from the website, including, but not limited to, the use of scraping or any data extraction methods, robots, spiders, or similar tools; or any actions forcing or may force an overload or unreasonable or disproportion usage or damage which interrupts the operation of KidzStation.Asia infrastructure is prohibited.
KidzStation.Asia reserves the right to reject or cancel membership, to ban any party from the website and prohibit website use for any reason and limit or restrict you from accessing the website at any time without notice. KidzStation.Asia does not guarantee or claim that any content used on the website does not violate the rights of any third parties with no affiliation to KidzStation.Asia. The termination of access or use will not put aside or affect any other rights or relief of KidzStation.Asia, under the law or in equity.
TERMS OF SALE
- All material and information relating to products presented by KidzStation.Asia is intended to be used for personal educational or informational purposes only.
- The product statements are not intended to treat, cure, boost, support, or prevent any health, sport, and/ or fitness condition. References to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by KidzStation.Asia. Product claims or descriptions on KidzStation.Asia have been provided to us by relevant brand owners or pursuant to customers review and KidzStation.Asia has not independently verified such claims or descriptions.
- All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions, and guidelines
- Use of our website is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional health, sport, and/ or fitness advice; KidzStation.Asia is solely online stores for sport, fitness, and lifestyle products. Please consult with your own health, sport, and/ or fitness professional regarding the use of any products or information received from KidzStation.Asia before using or relying on them. Your health, sport, and/ or fitness professional should address any and all health, sport, and/ or fitness questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible approach of any health, sport, and/ or fitness condition.
- KidzStation.Asia does not give or intend to give any answers to health, sport, and/ or fitness related questions and KidzStation.Asia does not replace any health, sport, and/ or fitness professional. KidzStation.Asia does not represent itself as a health, sport, and/ or fitness professional nor is this implied.
- Product image as seen on the KidzStation.Asia may slightly differ from the actual product that you receive. There may be a 1-2cm difference in measurements depending on the development and manufacturing process. Actual colors may also vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display color thus we cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
- Whilst we make the best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on KidzStation.Asia are accurate, we do not warrant that the descriptions, colors, information, pricing, promotions or other content available on the website is accurate, current or free from error. KidzStation.Asia may correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice, including after you have submitted your order.
- To place an order, you must submit to us information which is accurate and true. You must also keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes.
- To submit an order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on KidzStation.Asia. After this you will receive an order confirmation/ invoice which will act as an acknowledgement of your order.
- Whilst we make the best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on KidzStation.Asia are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products which you have ordered, we will inform you of this and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel your order before we have shipped it to you and you have already paid for your order, you will receive a full refund.
- We are under no obligation to fulfill your order if the price listed on KidzStation.Asia is incorrect.
- To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, we encrypt your card data. Once we receive your order, we will request pre-authorization on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the transaction. Order will not be confirmed until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once we have sent you the order confirmation. Cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Upon authorization of the payment, by clicking the “Place Order” button you are confirming that the card belongs to you and have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the product.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from KidzStation.Asia at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on KidzStation.Asia. We will make our best efforts to always process all orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation/ invoice, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from KidzStation.Asia whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on KidzStation.Asia or for refusing to process or accept an order.
- Payment Method
KidzStation.Asia accommodates several payment methods to ease your shopping experience. The payments methods offer are:
- Bank Transfer – Virtual Account
Bank Transfer (Automatic Confirmation) or Virtual Account (VA) is a bank transfer method using a unique virtual account number that will show after you complete the transaction process. The number will be different for each order.
Advantages of using Bank Transfer Payment:
Easy & practical – Automatic confirmation by system once the payment is completed. and the order will be processed immediately once payment is completed.
Make sure to make the payment on 1x24 hours from the time of order confirmation to avoid automatic cancellations.
- Credit Card
You can use your Master Card, Visa and JCB credit card for payment. You just have to input your card details at Checkout page. The data required to process the payment are:
Note: Orders that use a different name than stated on the cardr will be cancelled by the system as method of fraud prevention.
- 16 digits of card number
- Card’s expiry date
- CVV Number: 3 digits of confidential number on the back of the card
- COD ( Cash On Delivery )
COD ( Cash On Delivery ) is another payment method available. By using this method you can place your order and pay the courier once your order is delivered.
Terms and Conditions :
NOTE : During your shopping experience on KidzStation.Asia, if your order consists of 2 or more products, we might send it on one or more shipment. COD method is only available if all the product are shipped from one single location.
- Minimum order amount is Rp.250.000 and maximum order amount is Rp 3.000.000
- IMPORTANT: The payment needs to be settled in full to the courier when the package is delivered. If you want to return the order, you have to contact our customer service to process the return
- We aim to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery requested in your order.
- We will attempt to notify you if the delivery will be late, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- Product purchased at full price and with a maximum discount of 30%. We do not accept returns for products which have been purchase at a 40% discount during promotion period.
- Product must have never been used and must still be in its original condition, complete with labels attached to the product and without damage.
- Product must has no stains, broken seams, missing buttons, loosened threads or other conditions that deem the product to be defective or damaged.
- Products must have its brand box and packaging in its original condition. The box and packaging must not be broken or dented with not attached to any adhesive material, and complete with other items from the original packaging such as cartons, clothes hangers, stickers, ribbons, ropes, polybags, plastic, and other objects.
- Product must be returned within 14 (fourteen) days of when the order is received by the customer. Returned products must be received at the pre-determined location no later than 7 (seven) days after the date of return is approved by KidzStation.Asia.
- Upon returning the product, please use cover / outer boxes like we send it to you and coat the product packaging with a sturdy wrapper and add a ‘FRAGILE’ sticker to the shipment to avoid original boxes broken. We won’t receive any return with broken boxes.
- Refund process takes 3 (three) to 14 (fourteen) working days. It may vary depends on the refund method. Refund will be made as soon as we have received the returned items and according to your chosen refund method. Return fee only valid for full items return. If you only make a partial return, shipping fee will be excluded on your refund.
- Please contact our customer service via email to [email protected] or via WhatsApp to +6281517701111 to make the return request.
- Exchange is valid for product within these criteria:
- 1.1 Incorrect size
- Product received is not according to customer’s order,: e.g., Customer ordered size 30, but received size 32.
- Different size between physical product and box/ packaging.
- Different size between left and right product (e.g., shoes).
- Product received with the same angles (both of the shoes are right or left).
- 1.2 Incorrect color
- Product color is not the same as specified in the product description, e.g., Customer ordered blue shoes, but received red shoes.
- 1.3 Damaged
- Product color: Faded or different color.
- Product materials: Exfoliated skin, fabric scratched, loose stitch or knits, stains or blemish spots, torn or punctured fabric.
- Product parts: Loose buttons, broken zippers, missing pieces, broken handles, can’t be pumped (for balls)
- Requests to exchange the product for other sizes or colors or type/ model are not allowed. Nevertheless, you can return your product for a full refund (provided the exchanged product meets the criteria) and place a new order. Exchanged product can be done only with the same product (same SKU, same size, same color, etc).
- Product must be exchanged within 14 (fourteen) days of when the order is received by the customer. Exchanged products must be received at the pre-determined location no later than 7 (seven) days after the date of return is approved by KidzStation.Asia.
- Upon exchanging the product, please use cover / outer boxes like we send it to you and coat the product packaging with a sturdy wrapper and add a ‘FRAGILE’ sticker to the shipment to avoid original boxes broken. We won’t receive any exchange with broken boxes.
- Please contact our customer service via email to [email protected] or via WhatsApp to +6281517701111 to make the return request.
- Request for exchange due to color differences between the received physical product and product photo caused by lighting effects or computer screens is not allowed.
- Request for exchange due to incorrect purchase or change of mind after purchasing is not allowed. We strongly advised reviewing your cart before completing the order.
- Request for exchange is not applicable for swimwear, sports bra, sports apparel, tight clothing (including legging, compression, cycling pants), socks, fitness equipment, sports accessories (including hats), and other products or brands with specific terms and conditions and declared clearly on its description.
- All product descriptions, information, and materials posted on KidzStation.Asia are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties express, implied, or otherwise howsoever arising.
- If the product that you receive is faulty, please contact our Customer Service and provide your order number, name and address, details of the product, and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or an exchange.
- Upon receipt of the faulty product, we will examine it and we will advise you on the status of the refund and exchange (if any).
- KidzStation.Asia may at its discretion refuses to process an exchange. However may offer a refund as a substitute remedy.
- In the event the product returned is not faulty, we may at our discretion decide not to exchange or refund for the product.
- For more about exchange policy, please refer to Return Policy.
MAP CLUB POINTS
MAP CLUB POINTS EARN
- MAP CLUB POINTs will only be earned for orders which are successfully delivered.
- Customer will receive MAP CLUB POINT the day after orders are delivered.
- Refer to https://www.mapclub.com/en/experience for earn rates on transactions.
- Points will be earned on full transaction value paid nett of VAT.
- If a product is returned, the MAP CLUB points earned will be reversed for each individual product returned.
- In the event that a product and your MAP CLUB account goes into a negative balance after reversing the earned points, MAP CLUB reserves the right to contact you to pay the equivalent of the points in negative balance and/ or suspend cancel your membership.
- MAP CLUB POINTS will be send 30 days after product delivered.
MAP CLUB POINT REDEMPTION
- Points cannot be redeemed on COD ( Cash on Delivery ) orders Payment method.
- For any cancelled orders, the MAP CLUB Points will automatically cancelled or the prorate amount if there is a partial cancellation
- Once returns are approved, points redeemed on the transaction will be reversed in 7 days on a prorate basis.
Unless stated in these Terms and Conditions or by the applicable law, KidzStation.Asia does not make any statements, representations, warranties or guarantees, and offers no other conditions, express or implied, about any matter, including but not limited to, the merchantability, suitability, fitness for any specific use or purpose, or non-infringement of KidzStation.Asia membership, for all content and all products or services available through KidzStation.Asia as well as implied guarantees from a course of performance or dealing. In certain areas, the law does not permit the disclaimer of guarantees, so the above disclaimer is limited to the extent that the law permits.
You may use this website at your own risk. We reserve the right to limit or revoke your access to the whole website, or some features, or some parts, at any time. KidzStation.Asia does not guarantee that there will not be any interruptions while accessing the website; that the website is safe; or free of viruses; or the accuracy, truth, punctuality, benefit, reliability, completeness and correctness of the information provided by the website. Should you download content from this website, be sure it is your own decision and that you understand the risk. You hold responsibility for any damage to your computer system or any loss of data caused by downloaded content.
The providers of products and services available on KidzStation.Asia are independent contractors and not agents or employees of KidzStation.Asia. KidzStation.Asia is not liable for any actions, errors, negligence, omissions, statements, representations, warranties, breaches, or violations of these providers, or any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages, or any resulting costs.
You fully understand, acknowledge, and agree that you assume full responsibility for your use of this website and/ or KidzStation.Asia membership, communications with any third parties and the purchase and use of the products and services available from KidzStation.Asia. You fully acknowledge, understand, and agree that all information you send or receive during your membership and/ or use of this website is not completely secure and may be intercepted by unauthorized parties. You fully acknowledge, understand, and agree that you assume full responsibility of the consequences and risks of using this website, which is made available at no charge.
You fully understand, acknowledge and agree that, as far as the law permits, including, but not limited to, consumer rights protection, KidzStation.Asia or its licensors, distributors or third-party content providers do not assume any responsibility or liability for consequential or any other damages caused by or related to:
- This website, or other websites or resources you have accessed through links from this website,
- Any action we take or fail to take, as a result of communications you send to us,
- Your membership of KidzStation.Asia, including any termination or cancellation of items such as, but not limited to, your membership and any referral credit program,
- Any products or services made available or purchased from this website, including any losses, damage or injuries arising from the use of using such products or services,
- Any delay and/ or inability to use this website or any information, products, and services available from the website,
- Any modification, omission, or removal of any content submitted or posted to this website,
- Any use of this website, either based on contract, error, legal liability, or any other means, even if KidzStation.Asia has been informed of the possibility of any damages, is the sole responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, suggestion, or any other content available through this website or linked site or any related resources,
This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injuries arising from failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, removal, defect, operation or transmission tardiness, computer virus, file corruption, communications failure, system or system outage, personal loss or theft, destruction, illegal or unauthorized access, modification, data usage and all form of loss. You specifically acknowledge and agree that KidzStation.Asia, or its licensors, distributor or third party content providers shall not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of this website. You and KidzStation.Asia agree that the cause of any action arising from or related to this website must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action occurred, or the cause of the action is permanently banned. Because certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the length of any implied warranty, exclusions or limitations of liability for damage as a result of an incident, all or part of the above restrictions can be limited to the extent the law permits.
Indemnity and Release
You will indemnify and release KidzStation.Asia from and against any and all fines, penalties, liabilities, losses, and other forms of damage of any kind whatsoever, including attorneys’ and experts’ fees incurred by KidzStation.Asia and any related parties, and must defend KidzStation.Asia and any related parties against any and all claims arising from:
- Your violation of the Terms and Conditions
- Your misconduct or commission of fraud or negligence, or
- Your violation of the rights of any third party.
KidzStation.Asia will control the defense of any claim to which this indemnity may apply, and in any event, you must not resolve any claim without the prior written consent of KidzStation.Asia.
KidzStation.Asia places great value on our customer satisfaction. You may contact us at designated time using the contact details from the Contact Us information. We will attempt to address your concerns and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In the event of a complaint, it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable; send us copies of the order or at least the order number that was assigned to you in the order confirmation.
When you use the website or send emails to KidzStation.Asia, you are communicating with KidzStation.Asia electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure, and other means of communications sent to you electronically are legally valid as written communications. All notices from KidzStation.Asia are deemed to have been delivered and received by the consumer when sent to the email address you provide to KidzStation.Asia
Password Protected Website Access
Access to parts of the website which are protected by passwords is limited to authorized users only. You are responsible for protecting your login details, including your password. You agree that you are responsible for any and all statements made, and for acts and omissions that occur through the use of your login details. If you have any reason to suspect your login details have been misused or stolen, please inform KidzStation.Asia immediately. KidzStation.Asia will assume that any communications we receive from your email or other communication tools related to you or your login account on the website, have been made by you unless we receive notice stating otherwise.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (brands) displayed on the website are the property of KidzStation.Asia, or its licensors or content providers, or other parties. You and any others acting on your behalf are prohibited from using the brands for any purpose, including, but not limited to, use as meta tags on other websites without the written permission of KidzStation.Asia or other third parties that may own the brands. You may not use framing techniques or technology to enclose any content on the website without the prior written consent of KidzStation.Asia. Furthermore, you cannot take advantage of the website's content in the meta tags or by using "hidden text" techniques without the express written consent of KidzStation.Asia. All and any content, including software programs, available on or through the site are protected by copyright, trademark, and the other applicable laws and regulations of Republic of Indonesia and other countries.
Intellectual Property Right Infringement Claims
KidzStation.Asia respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. You are hereby informed that KidzStation.Asia has adopted and implemented the policy of terminating users, in the appropriate circumstances, who commit copyright infringements. KidzStation.Asia may, in certain circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate your account and/ or the membership of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Continuity of Terms After Agreement Ends
Provided it does not conflict with any provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable general legal principles, any provision of these Terms and Conditions will continue to impose an obligation on any party after the expiry of these Terms and Conditions.
KidzStation.Asia is free from fulfilling these Terms and Conditions, in a part or as a whole, as a result of an event or series of events caused by :
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, other weather conditions or acts of nature
- Acts of war, terrorism, insurrection, riots, civil disturbance or uprising
- Quarantines or embargoes
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping aircraft, motor transport or other means of public of private transport
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks, or
- Other causes beyond the control of KidzStation.Asia
In the case such events should occur, KidzStation.Asia may temporarily be unable to deliver the goods you have purchased, you will be given the option to delay delivery or cancel the purchase and receive a refund.
No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
You may not assign these Terms and Conditions (or any rights, benefits or obligations) by operation of the law, or otherwise, without the prior written consent of KidzStation.Asia, which may be withheld at KidzStation.Asia’s discretion. Any attempted assignment that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void. KidzStation.Asia may assign these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any third party at its discretion.
If any clause in these Terms and Conditions shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause. All of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
Modification and Alteration
You acknowledge and agree that KidzStation.Asia can, according to its own policies, modify, add, or eliminate part of these Terms and Conditions at any time and in any manner by posting the revised Terms and Conditions to the website. You may not change or modify these Terms and Conditions under any circumstances. You are responsible for periodically checking any changes we make to these Terms and Conditions. Due to your continued use of this site after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are made indicates that you have accepted the changes.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of Republic of Indonesia. Both we and you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian courts. All dealings, correspondence, and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the Indonesian language.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Terms and Conditions or if you would like us to update the information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at [email protected] or Whatsapp us at +6281517701111 or come to our office at Sahid Sudirman Center 26th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.86, Jakarta, 10220.